Consent to the processing of personal data and information on their processing
By confirming these conditions, you agree to the processing of your personal data by a natural person, Luboš Krmenčík (IČ 07364971), with its registered office at tř. Budovatelů 2325/84, 434 01 Most, as the controller of personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) (a) and Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC protection of personal data) (commonly known as the “GDPR Regulation”), under the conditions set out below.
Purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed with your consent in order to: • sending e-mail notifications to newly published Special Offers from the hubicka.skychatters.com portal We undertake not to process your personal data for purposes other than those stated here. Scope of personal data We process only personal data to the extent necessary to ensure the purpose of processing, namely: • e-mail address Time of processing personal data We will keep your personal data only for the time strictly necessary for the purpose of processing, but for a maximum of 1 year from your last activity. Cancellation of consent to the processing of personal data You have the possibility to cancel the Consent to the processing of personal data at any time and without any restrictions. To cancel, unsubscribe from the newsletter by contacting our customer support at email@example.com. Upon cancellation of consent, we will delete your personal data immediately. Rights of the data subject We inform you of your rights under the GDPR Regulation, in particular:
• rights of access to personal data (the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the controller whether or not the personal data concerning him are processed - Article 15 of the GDPR Regulation)
• rights of rectification (the data subject has the right to have the controller correct inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay, as well as the right to supplement incomplete personal data - Article 16 of the GDPR Regulation)
• right of erasure (the data subject has the right to have the controller delete personal data concerning the data subject without undue delay if one of the reasons set out in Article 17 of the GDPR Regulation is given)
• rights to restrict processing (the data subject has the right to have the controller restrict the processing, in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR Regulation)
• the right to data portability (the data subject has the right to obtain personal data concerning him provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transfer this data to another controller without the controller to whom the personal data were provided in the cases referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR Regulation)
• the right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing (the data subject has the right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling which has legal effects or similarly significantly affects him under Article 22 of the GDPR)
• the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Lt. Col. Sochora 727/27, ZIP 170 00, Prague 7. Conclusion You agree that you have been duly informed of the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the GDPR Regulation and that your personal data is provided voluntarily.